Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional

Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional
1.250.650.4182

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Long Weekend

Not so exciting.

I loaded up the bookkeeping disk and started looking through all my receipts. Time to tackle this job.  It took a couple of days because each receipt was different . I had to stop and go look on the web for the answers to my questions.
Then I decided that my computer was too cluttered with programs, pictures and games.  I dug out the external hard drive I have had for awhile and found the cords( tricky part was to find the right cords) and plugged it in.
So I did a back up, deleted the programs I never used, also the games I never played and put all the pics onto the hard drive.
Now I have a computer that feels new again.
Next was all the emails I was saving for I don't know what.  But first I had to get a white board to write all the events coming up.  I found a white board at Costco with a calender, a place to write notes and a place that has cork board on it-- all in one board.
So as I was deleting the emails I could mark a date on the calender or jot down a note on the board.
Now I am organized.

Remember now that the children are going back to school and you have a few minutes of free time.  Call me for a check up on your mortgage.  I may be able to save you  money because the rates are low .  If your mortgage is coming up for renewal you can renew with me and save yourself  money.  You don't have to renew with your last lender and why would you if I can get you a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Angela Kroemer, AMP
Mortgage Professional
Local : 1.250.650.4182
Email :akroemer@mortgagegroup.com,
Website : KROEMERmortgages.com
Google+