Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional

Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional
1.250.650.4182

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Now Networking Outside of the House.

Went to the Home Based Business Association tonight at the Coast Westerly. It was very informative and everyone was very friendly. Will join for sure. I got a very pretty Rose.  The door prizes are awesome.
If anyone has a home business you can go to  2 meetings and then decide to join or not. It is on the first Thursday of the month at the Coast Westerly from 6pm --9pm. Coffee served.
http://cvhbba.com/  for more information.

What I learned tonight is give to the United Way. The money stays in our community helping the people of our community. They take your postal code to be sure the money stays in the community.
  Next is the Women's Business Network next week.

Alittle bit about Facebook Advertising
I don't know if my competition is clicking through on my ads but I do seem to get alot of clicks but nothing else.  No emails about inquiries.  I am using a coupon that I got from somewhere so it is not auctually costing me anything.  But it seems something funny might be happening.  Hmmmmm.........

No comments:

Post a Comment


Angela Kroemer, AMP
Mortgage Professional
Local : 1.250.650.4182
Email :akroemer@mortgagegroup.com,
Website : KROEMERmortgages.com
Google+