Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional

Angela Kroemer Mortgage Professional
1.250.650.4182

Friday, December 16, 2011

Interest Rates Dropping?


2011 has certainly been a silly year for Interest Rates.

Before it was the normal to get a varible rate now it is the normal to get a fixed rate.

Just when you think Bank of Canada will raise their rate , it stays the same.

And now, when everyone says the rates will be rising, I get a email to say, stay tuned because the rates will be dropping.

Will everyone drop their rates? I am not sure but I do have a Lender that says they will be dropping their rates.

So for now , it would be very beneficial for you to get on my contact list, so I can send you the Interest Rate updates.

Why pay more for your mortgage when you do not have to.

Email me or phone me to get on my interest rate contact list.
You can always go to my website and sign up there.
http://www.ComoxValleyMortgagesToday.com


Thank you
Angela Kroemer, AMP
Mortgage Professional
1.888.679.0190
akroemer@mortgagegroup.com
www.ComoxValleyMortgagesToday.com
TMG The Mortgage Group Canada Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Angela Kroemer, AMP
Mortgage Professional
Local : 1.250.650.4182
Email :akroemer@mortgagegroup.com,
Website : KROEMERmortgages.com
Google+